Today Nichols and Julia came over for a day with Papa and CeCe. We started out at 9:00 at I Hop for breakfast--with Julia and Nichols both getting chocolate chip pancakes. We later came back to the pool for 2 hours of swimming and using the hot tub. It was beautiful out for the morning and we took advantage of it before the storms came. In the afternoon we all went to the ceramic store to paint a cup and a plate (Patriots). Julia worked hard painting the cup for her Mum (don't tell). Pops and Nicholas both worked on the Patriot plate. Stopping to see Dad at work was the end to a wonderful day. I hope we can do this again. They are the best kids, and we all had so much fun.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Nichols and Julia's visit
Today Nichols and Julia came over for a day with Papa and CeCe. We started out at 9:00 at I Hop for breakfast--with Julia and Nichols both getting chocolate chip pancakes. We later came back to the pool for 2 hours of swimming and using the hot tub. It was beautiful out for the morning and we took advantage of it before the storms came. In the afternoon we all went to the ceramic store to paint a cup and a plate (Patriots). Julia worked hard painting the cup for her Mum (don't tell). Pops and Nicholas both worked on the Patriot plate. Stopping to see Dad at work was the end to a wonderful day. I hope we can do this again. They are the best kids, and we all had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! The kids had a ball and were exhausted when they got home. I also had a great day taking care of only one instead of three! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment