Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sunapee Visit with the Hollanders

Today Dick and I went to Sunapee NH to visit Linda, Alan and the kids. They stay with Alan's parents (Bill and Barbara) each 4th of July week.


When we first got there the kids were in the pool. We went over to Bill and Barbara's for a visit and then to the dock to fish. As you can see, the fishing was excellent! Linda is a master at taking out the hook. UGH. We all jumped in the boat and went for a ride on the lake---beautiful. Lunch for all and then back for more fishing and swimming. It was a beautiful day and we all had fun. Pops and I were tired after our ride home, but it was such a good day. Oh yes, Cam decided to show us how his eyes could disappear!!!!!!!!!














1 comment:

Dini said...

That eyes thing is freaky! Looks like lots of fun. We've never been there before but I would love to go!