Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mama and Auntie---- Another Birthday
Another birthday celebration for Mary and Louise! I remember last year with the big cloud hanging over Marcia's head. This year, Susan drove up from Cheshire for our trip down memory lane. We met up at the condo, had many jokes and laughs over decorating, marriage, moving furniture etc. Getting later than we thought, we decided to go to the Bubbling Brook (with chocolate cake in hand). It wasn't my best cake, as it kept crumbling. Taking trips down important side streets of days long gone, we finally arrived to enjoy onion rings, club sandwiches and salads. Oh yes, the house special, corned beef sandwich with fries. Both Mama and Auntie would be 101. Now, I am waiting for another picture of the four of us to be sent to me, and when it comes you won't believe it!! Did I mention a cloud over Marcia's head, well here we go again!! Stay tuned for an added posting.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Another cloud??? Really??? I can't wait to see it! Glad you all continue to celebrate. They obviously love the parties! : )
Post a Comment