Sunday, November 29, 2009
Putting up the tree
Today, Sunday, Avery, Mack and J came over to help me put up the tree. We had the best time! First we ate lunch which was Spaghetti, meatballs and rolls. Then we went down stairs and draged up the tree. The kids did the whole thing and even vacumed the livingroom rug. All that took quite a while, but we managed to fit in making chocolate chip cookies and watch some of the Polar Express. After we emptied the trash and ran the halls we went to the airport and watched tons of planes take off and land---even good sized jets. All in all a wonderful, wonderful day. I have had the best weekend and holiday with my family. I am a big believer in family and what we all get from our children and grandchildren. I am blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a nice post! I'm so glad you go to spend time with those four cute kids. Love Avery's hair! She has the prettiest smile! You are THE best grandma!! : )
Post a Comment