Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Revolting Development !!









Today Pops and I decided to go out to the pool to read, and I was going to cook chicken to take to Valley Pond in Weston. Neither one of us knew they had changed the spring on the pool gate. ( do you know what's coming)? Pops walked in first and I followed...but the gate spring was so tight that the wrought Iron gate snapped back hard and cut my ankle very badly. It cut my heel right down to the tendon (I was told) and I am now the proud owner of 12 stitches, crutches, and a week without driving. Leg up, sit still, don't move, read alot, and in general don't complain!!! The side note was that while I was tending to my injury, Pops fell and was laying on the pool deck. We were like two old crazy people.

No comments: