Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dot


Christmas 2006
It has been almost two years to the day that Dot passed away. I asked Chancey to send me some pictures of her. Dot didn't live long after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. We were at my mother's funeral when I first heard about what was wrong. I personally miss our fun times we would have - laughing and joking with each other. She was one of my dear friends, and had a big heart for everyone. Dot was one of the kindest woman, and was such a good listener. I love you Dot, and will always miss you!

3 comments:

Dini said...

She was such a sweet and kind soul. I miss her too.

Maureen said...

Nancy, Thank you so much for loving mom. It meant so much to her. It is so hard to believe that it has almost been 2 years. Every time I get on my bike I think of her. It's our time together. As I go through the teen years I so wish she was here to talk to.

Love, Maureen

Maureen said...

Nancy, Thank you so much for loving my mom. It meant so much to her. It is so hard to believe it is almost 2 years. Every time I get on my bike I look at her picture and think of her. As I am going through the teen years now I so wish I had her to talk to.

Love, Maureen