.jpg)
Another year gone by and another year my mother doesn't share with us. It does get better, but we still miss her very much. She would be interested to know that I cut my hair, that Matthew chipped his tooth, that Marcia moved, and my brother
had a small heart procedure. I would like to ask her what color I should paint the guest room, and show her Rosemary's quilts. She would have loved to go to the bubbling brook with Marcia, Becky and I to celebrate Marcia's birthday. She would have gone with me to see Dick in the hospital, and kept me company for those 3 days. There is nothing like a "good" mother and I believe I had the best.

had a small heart procedure. I would like to ask her what color I should paint the guest room, and show her Rosemary's quilts. She would have loved to go to the bubbling brook with Marcia, Becky and I to celebrate Marcia's birthday. She would have gone with me to see Dick in the hospital, and kept me company for those 3 days. There is nothing like a "good" mother and I believe I had the best.

1 comment:
Such a sweet, heartfelt post. Your mom was wonderful. I bet she knows all those things anyway. And I bet she was sitting there right next to you all those long days in the hospital.
Post a Comment