but when a CT scan was done he had 3 clots in one leg and 2 in the other. As if that wasn't enough, he had one in his arm, and his arm was infected. Right now he is on antibiotics IV and blood thinners. This is his second day and I don't know when he will be home. His room is on the small side with a roommate so I haven't been able to stay the night.. Each day is a challenge, and we are praying for a good summer. He is really having a hard time walking, but I know the blood clots were part of the problem. He needs the sun, a good cigar, the pool to open and his own bed. I need him to come home soon!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
POPS
but when a CT scan was done he had 3 clots in one leg and 2 in the other. As if that wasn't enough, he had one in his arm, and his arm was infected. Right now he is on antibiotics IV and blood thinners. This is his second day and I don't know when he will be home. His room is on the small side with a roommate so I haven't been able to stay the night.. Each day is a challenge, and we are praying for a good summer. He is really having a hard time walking, but I know the blood clots were part of the problem. He needs the sun, a good cigar, the pool to open and his own bed. I need him to come home soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment